Quality Doors for the West Coast!
Thermal & NAFS Tested
Close out the elements during the off season. We've made sure these doors are weather-proof and the test results prove it.
Manufactured in North America
Manufactured in Vancouver, BC, to provide you with minimal lead times and easy access to product support.
Each set of doors is made for the project at hand. Stella VUE works closely with customers to ensure the product is functional and meets the project requirements.
Tailored To Your Project
The wide range of configurations, sizes, and finish options mean you can design the right door for your project.
Top hung, large format accordion doors. Available for opening widths up to 53 feet. Post-less corners available.
Noteable Projects We've Been a Part Of ...
- University of British Columbia - Various locations including Student Union Building, Totem Park Dining Hall, and Orchard Commons (Vancouver)
- MacBride Museum of Yukon History (Whitehorse)
- Fanshaw College (London)
- University of Windsor Welcome Centre (Windsor)
- York House School (Vancouver)
- Ecole Moody Middle School of the Arts (Port Moody)
- Heritage Middle School (Port Moody)
- Sir James Douglas Elementary (Vancouver)
- Cordova Bay Elementary (Victoria)
- Anvil Centre (New Westminster)
- Barefoot Bistro (Whistler)
- Milestones Restaurant (Surrey)
- Centennial Beach Cafe (Tsawwassen)
- Centre 425 Cafe & Rooftop Patio (Seattle)
- The Keg Restaurant (Various locations)
- Chambar Restaurant (Vancouver)
- Lululemon (Vancouver)
- Starbucks (Burnaby)
- Private homes throughout North America
- Amenity spaces throughout North America
- Monterey Convention Centre (California)
- The Polygon - Presentation House Gallery (North Vancouver)
- Parq Vancouver - Honey Salt Restaurant (Vancouver)
- University Village - Various Restaurants (Seattle)
- High Street Mall - Various Restaurants (Abbotsford)
- North Surrey Auto Mall - Various Car Dealerships (Surrey)
- Sea to Sky Gondola - Base Camp Café (Squamish)
- Urban Union Rooftop (Seattle)